- Producer, engineer, keyboards, background vocals, guitar, and bass. Three time Grammy nominated producer. Fred also played keyboards for The Phoenix in 1974 when Gary Stewart was also a member of that band along with Bob, Darrell Dawson, "Fly" Hornsby, and Howard Focarelli prior to Gary going on the road as Charlie Pride's piano player following his signing with RCA.Jack Pearson
- Slide guitar on "I Don't Mind" and "Shoot ' Em Up Cowboy". - -
One of the best guitarists on the scene today. Former member of The Allman Brothers Band, has toured and recorded with Jimmy Buffett, Derek Trucks, Delbert McClinton, Ronnie Milsap, and many, many others.Wayne Perkins
- Slide guitar on "I'm Mean"
. - - Wayne has recorded with practically every name artist in the industry including Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Rolling Stones, Leon Russell, and a list that would fill this page. He replaced Mick Taylor in The Rolling Stones, and toured extensively with Leon Russell.Steve Hinson
- Steel guitar on all tracks except "Too Much Dronkey"
. - - Steve played guitar and steel guitar for George Jones for many years. He is currently playing steel guitar with Randy Travis. He is one of the best and most respected steel guitarists in the business. He is also one of my best old friends in the industry.Chris Baur
- Steel guitar on "Too Much Dronkey"
. - - His west coast swing style of playing was exactly what was needed on this song.Brian Barnett
- Drums - - Brian is another one of the very best session players in Nashville. He has played on the road with Don Williams, Hank Williams, Jr., Big and Rich, Barbara Mandrell, Delbert McClinton, Mel McDaniel, and many others.Hank Singer
- Fiddle - - One of Nashville's top session fiddle/mandolin players. Hank has toured with many great artists and is currently with George Jones and Lee Ann Womack. He along with Steve Hinson are members of the country music roots preservation band The Homer Devers Band.Doug Rinaldo
- Saxaphone on "I Ain't No Good In Love"
. - - Great session saxaphone/flute player. Has toured and recorded with many great artists including Ray Charles, Charlie Daniels, Dobie Gray, Ted Nugent, and others.Kathryn Craig
- Background vocals - - Great singer, and another old friend for life.Terry Young
- Harmonica - - We played a lot of music together over many years... old friend from the cradle to the grave.